RESIDENTIAL SAMPLES: HOW TO SUBMIT A SOIL SAMPLE:
- Make sure your sample bag has 1.5-2 cups of soil in it. Label the bag with your name, type of garden, and what is growing in it.
- Fill out the Lawn and Garden Submission Form
- Return sample and completed soils sheet to Courthouse Room 107 and we will ship for you.
- $20.00 (per sample) cash or check to “Douglas County Treasurer.” Credit cards not accepted.
- You can put the white bag or plastic lunch bag with soil into a regular envelope/box with a label attached to mail. Checkbook boxes work great! Enclose completed form.
- $15.00 (per sample). Enclose check payable to “Soil & Forage Analysis Laboratory.” If you prefer, you can charge it to your credit card by filling out the payment information on the Lawn and Garden Submission Form.
Mail to: Soil & Forage Analysis Lab
2611 Yellowstone Dr
Marshfield, WI 54449
Once you receive the results, feel free to contact Jane Anklam, Agriculture/Horticulture Educator at 715-395-1515 or email@example.com if you want help interpreting the results or for further information.