Visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/DouglasCountyLocalFood/
Please visit our new Douglas County Local Foods website at https://fyi.uwex.edu/douglascountylocalfood/ for information specific to local food providers and consumers.
Resources are available to help growers and consumers with assessing whether or not they can recover produce from flooded fields and gardens:
Food Safety for Flooded Farms https://fyi.uwex.edu/safepreserving/2018/08/31/food-safety-for-flooded-farms/
Guidelines for Consuming Late Season Produce Exposed to Floodwater (for consumers)
- Cover Crops for the Home Garden A3933-02
- Cover Crops on the Intensive Market Farm
- Managing Diseases in Greens
- Southern WI Veg Workshop, Leafy Greens IPM
- Southern WI Veg Workshop, Tomato and Pepper
If you have any questions or are unable to open, please contact Jane Anklam at 715-395-1515.